Adobe Photoshop Camera

Welcome to the Adobe Photoshop Camera feedback page. 

For all other questions and discussions, including bug reports, visit the Adobe Photoshop Camera Support Community forum.

To know more about Photoshop Camera, access Learn and Support help resources from Adobe.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pinch to zoom in on areas of the pics, cropping basics, etc

Pinch to zoom in on areas of the pics, cropping basics, etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Take a picture, using a voice command

Be able to take a picture using a voice command, like saying smile.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oprion to Remove lens

As an enthusiast i’ve added all the lens you build but there are plenty on lenses which I didn’t use and if i want to remove them , there is no option for it..

So my suggestion would be that it would be very kind if you add the option to remove installed lens.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add a HSL type option

If you add HSL type option we can adjust our clicks so pretty

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How about possibility to choose what camera you want to use when launching the app

How about possibility to choose what camera you want to use when launching the app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Lens position (UI)

What if lens could be placed on the left for left-handed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Camera arrière par défaut (Default rear camera)

Juste une suggestion pour un paramètre qui permettrait de mettre la caméra arrière par défaut à l’ouverture de l’application. J’utilise mon smartphone pour la photographie et cela me fait perdre des moments riches à l’ouverture de la caméra en mode selfie...

Translated:

Just a suggestion for a setting that would allow the rear camera to be defaulted when opening the app. I use my smartphone for photography and it takes away some rich moments when I open the camera in selfie mode ...

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Zoom in on the monitor to check detail

We need to be able to zoom and pan around the image to check the effect of moving sliders etc. Now we have to save the image and zoom in, in camera roll.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Smile to take a picture

When you smile a photo is taken

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adjustment bar

Move the blue adjustment bar for the lenses and general adjustments further away from the selections and make it much wider. I can’t see if my finger is moving the setting because it is too thin, and because it is so close to the setting selection (for the lens strength, vibrancy, contrast, etc.) I keep moving that instead (see attachment). There is plenty of room to move the blue bar and change the width so you can see what you’re doing without your finger covering it up. Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Invert negatives

invert negative photo images

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Preview lens before download

Allow to see the lenses on your camera before you download the packs

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rotate icons and filters box/wording for them when taking a photo in landscape

Currently, when taking a photo all elements on the screen are fixed to be read in portrait. On the regular Samsung camera, moving into landscape rotates the icons too, I check this to make sure the phone has recognised I want a landscape photo instead of a portrait which will save rotating it later.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have lenses show as most often used order

Have lenses show as most often used order

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Keeps crashing at download. Like every time.

Keeps crashing at download. Like every time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base