Mobile photography is my hobby, my camera is good and i don't like filters most of the time.
I used app for 30 minutes and honestly i felt it is waste of time application. Reasons:
1. GUi is not friendly. And easy to use.
2. I downloaded more than 20 filters and it was almost 1 GB.
3. Filters are good for fun, kids and one particular category of photographers but not for all.
So what i think is-
1. Categorize filters in groups (like cartoon, funny, vfx effects, landscapes, portraits and so on). And this should be there for both place in your download list and user's downloaded GUI. This will make filters handy. Otherwise there are many filters available on instagram, snapchat, picsart and thousands of other apps. What is special in PS? Just more filters not ease of use.
2. I saw there are 4-5 filters are clubbed in one main filter but i liked only 1 not other 4. So why should i download all it takes alot of memory and more data means more RAM consumption and delay in selecting processes for photographers.
3. This app can be a very good traditional camera (provided inbuilt with handset) replacement but the issue is you have to make it handy, fast and categorized. There is no need of thousands filters for individual users.
4. I have seen few camera apps that provide pro mode with more features that our inbuilt app doesn't, u can include that as well.
These are some changes i'd love to see.
Few more things- if i want to launch an app then i'll try to make it better than others available apps. And you have competition* with various categories like traditional camera, only effects and filters apps, filters in insta/snapchat type apps.
*Why I think this- people are already using other apps if u make same thing it will not be as popular as it should be(example - snapseed application is free provides very good options and free version PS is also giving almost similar option but people prefer PS because it is old). So make it traditional + filter app with handy categories so that people use it more and more.
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback.
The team is working hard on improvements and your feedback will be considered.
Can you please provide more information on item #1, why filters are not easy to use?
We look forward to your response.