Photoshop Camera 1.2.1 is now available!
We are excited to announce the release of Photoshop Camera 1.2.1!
What's in the 1.2.1 update?
❶ Category filters for the Lens Library.
❷ Remove and rearrange lenses have been moved under the setting icon in the Lens Library.
❸ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
❶ Open and edit an image in Photoshop Camera from another app.
❷ Zoom level text displayed in the Viewfinder.
❸ Additional Android device support.
❹ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Category Filters and improved lens management (iOS)
With this release, you can discover the best Photoshop Camera lenses with category filters and browse through the Lens Library easily on your iOS devices. Photoshop Camera understands the best lenses and effects for your photos — even before you capture a shot! With AI-powered features that bring you the magic of Photoshop in a single tap, you can take selfies, food and scenery shots, and more. Open the Viewfinder screen and play around with various lens effects in real-time to come up with a highly creative version of the moment you intend to capture. Easily swipe across the lens carousel in the Viewfinder to choose a lens.
Swipe left and right to see all the categories and tap on the category filters of your liking to see the variety of filters in that category.
Here are the categories:
- Photo Basics
- Portrait Essentials
- Scenery Essentials
- Film Effects
- Creative Portraits
- Fun Selfies
- Surreal Skies
Delete a lens (iOS)
To further streamline the page, the ability to remove and rearrange lenses has been moved under the Setting icon in the Lens Library under Manage Lenses.
Under Manage Lenses, we have inserted a new Delete icon next to each lens. To find all the lenses you have downloaded to the carousel, tap the Manage Lenses icon. To delete a lens from the carousel, you can swipe left on the lens and tap Delete or tap on the garbage can icon.
If you change your mind, you have the option to add the lens again from the Lens Library.
Edit with Photoshop Camera (Android)
Easily open and edit an image in Photoshop Camera from other applications on your Android devices.
Display Zoom level text in Viewfinder (Android)
You can pinch and zoom out from 100% to 800%.
Additional Android Device Support
- Asus ROG Phone II, Asus ZenFone 6, Asus ZenFone 6 (A600CG), Asus ZenFone 6 (A601CG), Asus ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)(WW)/6Z (ZS630KL)(IN)
- Infinix ZERO 8i
- Lenovo Z5 Pro, Lenovo Z6 Pro, Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Meizu 17, Meizu 17 Pro
- Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G, Oppo Reno 10x Zoom, Oppo Reno 10倍变焦版 Realme realme X2 Pro, Realme realme X3, Realme realme X3 Super Zoom
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Sharp AQUOS zero2 906SH, Sharp AQUOS zero2 SH-01M, Sharp AQUOS zero2 SH-M13, Sharp AQUOS zero2 SH-Z20, Sharp AQUOS zero2 SHV47, Sharp AQUOS R3 808SH, Sharp AQUOS R3 SH-04L, Sharp AQUOS R3 SH-R10A, Sharp AQUOS R3 SHV44 Vivo V2049 (Vivo iQ007), Vivo V2047A (Vivo X60 5G), Vivo V2046A (Vivo X60 Pro 5G), Vivo V2056A (Vivo X60 Pro+ 5G) Xiaomi Mi 11, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
- Blackshark Shark 2, Blackshark Black Shark 2 Pro
With this release, we have added support for more languages:
Korea, Italian, Russian, and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
To see a complete list of supported devices and languages, see System requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.ug.html
Please share your feedback and let us know what you think of this release! Have fun creating your amazing photos!
We would love to see your creatives on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post, and we might feature you on our social sites.
Please refer to this post for more details: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-camera/photoshop-camera-1-2-1-is-now-available/td-p/11867523