Adobe Photoshop Camera

Welcome to the Adobe Photoshop Camera feedback page. 

For all other questions and discussions, including bug reports, visit the Adobe Photoshop Camera Support Community forum.

To know more about Photoshop Camera, access Learn and Support help resources from Adobe.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trigger or perhaps link to other Device

Easy, take Foto up. Gestures,voice,movement... you get it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Overlay for phone timelapse

Is it possible to have a fairly translucent photo over the screen as you take another one so that you can line things up perfectly for manual multi day time lapses?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Send to photoshop camera

Create command in photo app- “send to photoshop camera”

Makes it easier to send/open photos directly in photoshop camera instead of having to manually scroll through hundreds/thousands of photos in the camera roll

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Usar uma foto da biblioteca com opacidade transparente para sobrepor na câmera

Translated:
    Use a photo from the library with transparent opacity to overlay on the camera

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make gifs from photoshop camera it’s easier just take a video of what you want to be gif

Make gifs from photoshop camera it’s easier just take a video of what you want to be gif

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make gifs from camera

Make gifs from photoshop camera it’s easier just take a video of what you want to be gif

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remain in full screen view after download

After a photo downloads to the camera real, PSC goes back to thumbnail view, Which means you have to scroll through your thumbnails to find the next photo. Would be better if full screen view persisted after download.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Full access to all cameras

Enable usage of all available lenses on the iphone. Example: using the ultra wide on the 11 pro max. Also should be able to save image in raw format

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Container

Es wäre schön, wenn man die Filter in selbstdefinierten Containern sortieren könnte, je mehr es werden, desto unübersichtlich wird es.

Translated:

It would be nice if you could sort the filters in self-defined containers, the more there are, the more confusing it becomes.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Orientation option

I’d love it if I had the choice of camera orientation as a default o reference. I rarely if ever take selfies and having that as the default adds more clicks before I can even take a shot. Live the app tho. Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need option for switching to portrait camera in iphone 7 plus.

Switch option for secondary camera in iphones

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Timelapse function

Ability to take a serious of pictures in a span of time with the selected lens

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to edit photo background to studio black backgrounds.

I've taken many selfies or photos of my friends in my art room/office/comunal area at home. In the background you can see my personal space. I've many photos is like to change into a natural looking black (as if the photo was taken in a dark room) background. I'll attach a photo example.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to shrink photos to fit smaller frames, windows, boxes and the like!

When I crop a photo to fit into a much smaller window either half the photo us cut of or it zooms s in to a very unpleasant photo view. Why hasn't any app I've used created an option to shrink an original photo to fit into a smaller frame/window/box?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. background erase option for videos

Erase background to a prerecorded uploaded video.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Not supporting in realme 6 pro with android 10

Kindly make compatible with realme 6 pro..

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base