Adobe Photoshop Camera

Welcome to the Adobe Photoshop Camera feedback page. 

For all other questions and discussions, including bug reports, visit the Adobe Photoshop Camera Support Community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform. 

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Photoshop Camera team regularly reviews ideas and incorporated them into product planning discussions. We can't guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Adobe Photoshop Camera Support Community.

To know more about Photoshop Camera, access Learn and Support help resources from Adobe.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Front flash and flash lenses

Front flash using screen on front camera. Also flash lenses, like color temp or shadowing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add a HSL type option

If you add HSL type option we can adjust our clicks so pretty

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about possibility to choose what camera you want to use when launching the app

How about possibility to choose what camera you want to use when launching the app

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lens position (UI)

What if lens could be placed on the left for left-handed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Camera arrière par défaut (Default rear camera)

Juste une suggestion pour un paramètre qui permettrait de mettre la caméra arrière par défaut à l’ouverture de l’application. J’utilise mon smartphone pour la photographie et cela me fait perdre des moments riches à l’ouverture de la caméra en mode selfie...

Translated:

Just a suggestion for a setting that would allow the rear camera to be defaulted when opening the app. I use my smartphone for photography and it takes away some rich moments when I open the camera in selfie mode ...

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Zoom in on the monitor to check detail

We need to be able to zoom and pan around the image to check the effect of moving sliders etc. Now we have to save the image and zoom in, in camera roll.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Design/User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Smile to take a picture

When you smile a photo is taken

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adjustment bar

Move the blue adjustment bar for the lenses and general adjustments further away from the selections and make it much wider. I can’t see if my finger is moving the setting because it is too thin, and because it is so close to the setting selection (for the lens strength, vibrancy, contrast, etc.) I keep moving that instead (see attachment). There is plenty of room to move the blue bar and change the width so you can see what you’re doing without your finger covering it up. Thanks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Invert negatives

invert negative photo images

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Preview lens before download

Allow to see the lenses on your camera before you download the packs

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rotate icons and filters box/wording for them when taking a photo in landscape

Currently, when taking a photo all elements on the screen are fixed to be read in portrait. On the regular Samsung camera, moving into landscape rotates the icons too, I check this to make sure the phone has recognised I want a landscape photo instead of a portrait which will save rotating it later.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have lenses show as most often used order

Have lenses show as most often used order

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Keeps crashing at download. Like every time.

Keeps crashing at download. Like every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Oh how about fixing the box im typingthis question in so i can proofread what i just typed before posting!!!

This question/suggestion box above is way way walked. Back to the dinosaur days! It's ridiculous how little functionality that box above this one is difficult to use!! Some people must 100% spelling and grammar accuracy . I do not! I need to proofread my suggestion or questions before hitting send or post. It almost impossible to make the proper adjustments of view what I just typed.

FIX THE BOX ADOBE!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Overheating

PSC version 1.0.1
    Galaxy S20 Ultra (exynos) android 10
    There seems to be some issue with the latest release relating to overheating of the camera/phone even with the app closed.
    Had to force close PSC and put the phone on top of a ice pack to cool it down, that was after only taking 10 photos trying out the new grit filter.
    Got a message on the screen, the phone need to be cooled down before any camera functions could be used.

Never had the phone heat up like this on any app before.
    Hope it will be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Haptic „Zero“ like iOS cam

in the iOS Camera you feel a little haptic feedback while gliding over “0” combined with a snap. I miss this little feature in PsC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hide UI components

Everything other than necessary functions like shutter control. So the user can focus on the full imagery, photo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The ability to lower the quality to higher the frame rate

Right now when I try using this camera it is very laggy on my Samsung Galaxy s9 so I would like the ability to lower the quality of the video in order to hire the frame rates and it would be better if this process was automatic

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Feel free to share your Photoshop Camera photos on social media using the hashtag #PhotoshopCamera. We look forward to seeing what you create!

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and Adobe Photoshop Camera application feedback only. Please refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Photoshop Camera team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can't guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions. Please refer to Adobe Privacy Policy.