Adobe Photoshop Camera

Welcome to the Adobe Photoshop Camera feedback page. 

For all other questions and discussions, including bug reports, visit the Adobe Photoshop Camera Support Community forum.

To know more about Photoshop Camera, access Learn and Support help resources from Adobe.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Galaxy note 8

Please Galaxy note 8 😁

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests (Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Usar uma foto da biblioteca com opacidade transparente para sobrepor na câmera

Translated:
    Use a photo from the library with transparent opacity to overlay on the camera

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Moto g7 plus

Moto g7 plus

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests (Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make gifs from photoshop camera it’s easier just take a video of what you want to be gif

Make gifs from photoshop camera it’s easier just take a video of what you want to be gif

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to save longer duration video from Image import

When image is imported and lens addition is completed, the saved effect is only for 5 seconds. It would be a good feature to have an option to increase the video duration

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make gifs from camera

Make gifs from photoshop camera it’s easier just take a video of what you want to be gif

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. OnePlus Nord

OnePlus Nord packs a similar camera to the OnePlus 8 and I see OnePlus 8 in the supported devices list. I want to use the application on my OnePlus Nord that I recently purchased. Please provide the support for this application on OnePlus Nord

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Samsung Galaxy A71 5G

I have tested this app on the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G, the A71 5G has a Qualcomm 0x805+0x804 SOC. The app is working fine on this device. I used an APK to test and everything is working fine. Please add this device model to the approved list: SM-A716U

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add support to Realme phones

There is a huge niche of Realme phones in India and the subcontinent. It is an offshoot of the Oppo brand. The phones come with good hardware and android 10. We would love to use Adobe Photoshop Camera on this setup. Please include it, at least for the top-tier models like Realme XT etc. as you already offer support to some of the Oppo phones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Redmi Note 8 Pro

Hello team adobe,

Im user from Redmi Note 8 pro, surely from indonesia user.

I try the apps for my phone and working correctly but very upsetting, because im using the apps from Apk download, not from google playstore. I hope, adobe team can making the apps support for our devices,like redmi note 8 pro series and above, can use this apps officially. Very" hopefully :) thanks. !!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests (Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Support the Phi Grid or the Fibonacci Spiral

Support the Phi Grid or the Fibonacci Spiral

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Nuclear explosions pack

Few nuclear explosion at the back ground, some effects and you'll have the coolest lens.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Lens Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remain in full screen view after download

After a photo downloads to the camera real, PSC goes back to thumbnail view, Which means you have to scroll through your thumbnails to find the next photo. Would be better if full screen view persisted after download.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Not compatible with samsung galaxy A71

I have a Samsung Galaxy A71, its running Android 10. Please make it compatible with the phone thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to remove a camera lens you've downloaded to your device through the mobile app

Give the option to remove a camera lens or filter that you've downloaded via mobile app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Vivo s1 pro

Vivo S1 Pro

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base